Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Basics

Sorry for taking a while to actually start this project!

As I had previously mentioned, I am writing this blog of my "Thinsporational Journey", to help other girls and women get motivated to adopt a healthier lifestyle and achieve the goal of being healthy and fit.

The way my blog will work, is every few days (if not every day) I will post a picture with a description of everything I had eaten that day. If it is something I made myself or can get a hold of the recipe for, I will post that as well. Something to keep in mind when reading about my meals: I have chosen a "pescetarian" lifestyle, which means I do not consume any meat except for fish. So always feel free to adjust my meals to your needs (such as adding chicken or another form of protein) to your meals! I will also be posting pictures of myself throughout the process, probably every 2 weeks, so you can see the transformation, as well as different work out tips and what work outs I do every day. I am going to treat this blog as sort of a log for all of my food and work outs.

So now that you are aware of what I will be doing, Ill share a little bit about myself.

Age: 20
Birthday: April 7, 1991
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 213 lbs
Activity Level: Moderate- I am a server at the Olive Garden, which is high paced, and I am also a dancer.I  have been dancing since I was 3 years old. Up until I graduated high school I competed with my studio across the country and in my first 3 years of college I danced on the Dance Team (I recently quit). I am planning on getting back to competing, which is part of my motivation for losing weight and getting healthy and fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment