Thursday, February 9, 2012

So Far This Week (Feb. 7-9)

I am still developing the habit to take pictures of everything I eat, so bear with me! This week has not been such a good week as far as recording things, but this is all still a learning process! :)


Breakfast!
This week I had a bad habit of not eating breakfast (not good), but on Tuesday I had some delicious oatmeal! It is instant oatmeal by Oat Revolution! This particular packet had flax in it and was apple and cinnamon flavored. There are 130 calories, 2 grams of fat (0 saturated, trans, and monounsaturated fat), and 3 grams of protein in each packet. Along with 3 grams of fiber, lots of omega-3, and its all whole-grain and a pretty healthy breakfast!


Lunch and Dinner mostly consisted of Olive Garden's Minestrone soup and salad. But today I had Jimmy Johns (The vegetarian sub as an unwich lettuce wrap and thinny chips), and for dinner I had 2 pieces of leftover pizza.









More is to come! Keep working hard and it will all pay off. This week try to think of a reason you are deciding to be more healthy! Always think of that reason when you want to give up.

REMEMBER! When adopting a new lifestyle, you are going to mess up. You are going to do things you are not supposed to. IT IS OKAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment