Monday, February 6, 2012

Chicago (from this weekend, sorry its late!)

Staying on top of your diet and exercise plan is much more difficult when you are on vacation simply because you are most likely to eat out more and probably not think about working out those few days.

This weekend I have been in Chicago, IL to watch my younger sister perform in a dance competition. I luckily got motivated by watching all of the fit dancers and ate healthy. As far as working out, I did not go to the gym, but I was active all day by walking around the mall (of course) and also making better choices to use the stairs instead of the elevator. I have not weighed myself since I left home, but when I post tomorrow night I will make sure to make an update!

Today I am going to post meals, because we were eating out, I completely forgot to get calorie numbers, I apologize.

SATURDAY:

I am starting at Dinner:

 We went out to eat at Sam & Harry's Steakhouse (very good by the way).

My dinner consisted of
    - water (in the classy wine glass)
    - Caesar Salad
        -Romaine lettuce, low fat caesar dressing, white anchovies, parmesean cheese, and croutons
    - Roasted brussel sprouts with lemon juice and herbs





SUNDAY:

My moms breakfast: (I am posting this because I took a bite and it was D E L I C I O U S!!



This was from the restaurant in the Hotel:
-Vanilla yogurt
-Fresh blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries
-Granola made with fresh oats, honey, and peanuts















My breakfast:

**not pictured**- Green tea Latte with soy milk
- Egg white omlette with spinach, tomatoes, and feta cheese
-Hashbrowns (although I didnt eat the hashbrowns, I gave them to my mom)







 Lunch!:

From Starbucks:
- Spinach and Arugala salad with noodles, blue cheese, tomatoes, onions, and black olives. The dressing was a balsamic vinegar and olive oil blend.
-Apple crumble cake (mini)
- Flavored Coconut Water for the drink






Dinner:

at California Pizza Kitchen:
- I got the Vegetarian Pizza which consists of:
     -Whole Wheat Crust
     -Marinara Sauce
     -Mozzerella cheese
     -Goat Cheese
     -Green Beans
     -Baby Broccoli
     -Sundried Tomatoes
     -Corn
     -Onions
     -Mushrooms
-To drink I had a water and on the right is cranberry juice and soda water

No comments:

Post a Comment