Monday, February 6, 2012

February 6

Today was not necessarily a good eating day. But we all have those days, we cant give up though, it is important to remember the goal and get right back on track if this ever happens! 

Anyhow, here are todays meals: 

Breakfast:
 I ended up not eating near all of this, things with the star I ate.
-Water*
-Coffee/Cream*
-Mixed fruit (grapefruit and oranges)
-Oatmeal/Cinnamon
-Toast (1 piece with butter and strawberry jam)*
-2 Hard-boiled eggs*
-Banana*

Between Breakfast and lunch I ate half of a butterfinger bar and drank a bottle of water.

Lunch:
Chipotle!!
-Brown Rice
-Lettuce
-Pico de Gayo
-Sour Cream
-Cheese
-Water to drink






Between Lunch and Dinner I ate the other half of the butterfinger bar. 

I completely forgot to take a picture for my dinner, for that I am sorry. BUT! I ate at a place called Noodles & Company (so delicious) and had half of the small order of the Wisconsin macaroni and cheese. Then my friend and I went to Orange leaf where I got 4oz of delicious froyo! 

To any of you who are keeping track of your meals and work outs like I am, ALWAYS REMEMBER it is very important to write down EVERYTHING you put in your mouth, even if it was not healthy!





No comments:

Post a Comment